What should I do if I've travelled on a toll road?

You'll need an account or pass to pay for travel on CityLink. The most convenient way to pay for ongoing toll road travel is to open an account.

If you're visiting Melbourne or only need to use CityLink for a short time, you can buy a pass

Accounts and passes can be backdated by 3 days to cover recent CityLink travel. If you don't cover the cost of your travel within this time, a toll invoice will be sent to the vehicle's registered owner. It can take up to 4 weeks after you travel for a toll invoice to be sent to the vehicle's owner.

Open an account now