Motorcycles and e-TAGs

Motorcycles don't need to use e-TAGs when travelling on toll roads. All you need to do is register your motorcycle's licence plate number to a valid CityLink account. If you already have an account, you can do this online by logging in.

When you travel, we'll use our cameras to identify your motorcycle and charge tolls to your account. Unlike other vehicles, motorcycles are not charged a no tag in vehicle fee.

Learn more about opening an account.