Can I use my CityLink account on other toll roads?

I'd like to travel around Victoria

If you already have a CityLink account you can access all Victorian toll roads, including EastLink.

I'd like to travel interstate

A Everyday Account or Commercial Account lets you travel on on any toll road in Australia, as long as you have a correctly installed and functioning e-TAG. The cost of each trip will be charged directly to your CityLink account.

Not sure which account or pass you'll need? Try our help me choose tool.