I received a toll invoice even though I bought a pass to cover my travel

If you think you had a valid pass at the time of travel, you can lodge an objection and we'll look into it. You can do this by getting in touch and providing the following information:

  • either a copy of the front of the toll invoice OR the toll invoice number, your vehicle's licence plate number and the state of your vehicle's registration
  • a signed letter explaining why you're raising an objection

You can submit your objection via our toll invoice enquiry form, or post it to:

CityLink Customer Resolutions Group,
Locked Bag 28,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205

It's important to lodge your objection as soon as you can so that you avoid additional fees. If you're sending your objecting via post, make sure you send it at least 7 days before the toll invoice due date.