Need to send us a letter or locate our customer centre?
- CityLink Melbourne Limited
Locked Bag 28
South Melbourne VIC 3205
- CityLink Customer Centre
- 67 Lorimer Street, Docklands 3008
(8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, closed Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Need to call or tweet us?
- Telephone enquiries
- Please review our commonly asked questions
- Call 13 26 29 (6am-8pm, 7 days a week)
- Interpreter service
- 13 14 50
- For the latest road conditions follow @CityLinkMelb
Need an answer urgently?
- 13 26 29 (6am-8pm, 7 days a week)
For Commercial customers: 1300 360 962 (8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday)
- TTY service
- If you are deaf, have a hearing or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service
- Email enquiries
- General and account firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial and taxi email@example.com
- International enquiries
- For enquiries outside Australia, please contact us via email
- CityLink Customer Resolutions Group
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to CityLink Customer Resolutions Group, Locked Bag 28, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
- Unresolved complaints with CityLink
- Contact the Tolling Customer Ombudsman
Need to ask a question?
Your question might already be answered below. Please review our most commonly asked questions.
I have a question that isn't listed above, how do I contact CityLink?
If your matter is urgent, please call us on 13 26 29.
Otherwise please provide the following details so we can help you with your enquiry: