Need to send us a letter or locate our customer centre?
- CityLink Melbourne Limited
Locked Bag 28
South Melbourne VIC 3205
- CityLink Customer Centre
- 67 Lorimer Street, Docklands 3008
(8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm, Saturday, closed Sundays and public holidays)
Need to call or tweet us?
- Telephone enquiries
- Please review our commonly asked questions
- Call 13 26 29 for urgent matters
- For the latest road conditions follow @CityLinkMelb
Need an answer urgently?
- 13 26 29 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
For Commercial customers: 1300 360 962 (8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday)
- TTY service
- If you are deaf, have a hearing or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service
- Interpreter service
- 13 14 50
- Email enquiries
- General and account email@example.com
Commercial and taxi firstname.lastname@example.org
- International enquiries
- For enquiries outside Australia, please contact us via email
- CityLink Customer Resolutions Group
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint, email email@example.com or write to CityLink Customer Resolutions Group, Locked Bag 28, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
- Unresolved complaints with CityLink
- Contact the Tolling Customer Ombudsman
Need to ask a question?
Your question might already be answered below. Please review our most commonly asked questions.
I have a question that isn't listed above, how do I contact CityLink?
If your matter is urgent, please call us on 13 26 29.
Otherwise please provide the following details so we can help you with your enquiry: