To travel on CityLink we suggest that you arrange for your travel on CityLink prior to travelling.
CityLink offers three types of CityLink Pass to help you get around and enjoy Melbourne. Each CityLink Pass can be purchased in advance or up to midnight three days after travel.
You can choose from:
- 24 Hour Pass: Unlimited access on CityLink for a 24 hour period from your first trip.
- Tulla Pass: Unlimited travel between Bulla Road and Flemington Road only, for a 24 hour period from your first trip.
- Weekend Pass: Unlimited travel on CityLink from midday Friday to midnight Sunday.
You can purchase CityLink Passes:
- Here on the CityLink website to purchase a pass.
- At selected newsagencies using the Touch over-the-counter payment systems.
- Over the counter at Victorian Australia Post outlets.
- By contacting us.
An alternative to a CityLink Pass is the Melbourne Pass. Find out more about the Melbourne Pass.
A Melbourne Pass covers travel on CityLink as well as EastLink.
Already have a tag?
All tags are accepted on CityLink. Check with your tag provider on where you can use your tag before you travel.
Access to Melbourne's attractions
CityLink is an ideal way to get to many of Melbourne's attractions. View a map of CityLink with directions on how to get to these attractions.