A CityLink Everyday account is ideal if you plan to travel on CityLink more than 12 times per year. There is no need to contact us for each trip you make.
You can cover your family and friends on your account as you are able to register up to four vehicles on the one account. You can add and remove vehicles as often as you like. Fees may apply if the additional vehicles travel without an e-TAG® device.
The CityLink Everyday account also gives you flexibility. It allows you to travel on any other toll road in Australia and have the applicable tolls from the eligible toll operator charged to your CityLink account.
To assist you in maximising the benefits of using CityLink, a CityLink Everyday account can also work in conjunction with a CityLink Pass. It's ideal if you need to travel on CityLink multiple times on the one day or over the weekend.
Features and benefits of an Everyday account:
- Up to four vehicles and four e-TAGs (any classification) can be linked to the one account.
- Toll price is capped for a single uninterrupted trip.
- No monthly administration fees.
- You can travel at any time without having to contact us.
- Free monthly online statements.
- Free quarterly summary statements available upon request.
- $50.00 opening payment automatically becomes an account credit for use on CityLink.
- $27.50 minimum annual payment fee per e-TAG, for the first three years of your e-TAG.
- $3.30 for requested one-off detailed statement.
- $0.75 cent administration fee, if an e-TAG is not detected.
If you open this Account online, your agreement with us begins when you click the 'I accept' and/or 'Submit' button. This means you are deemed to have agreed to the conditions contained within the Customer Service Agreement. You may travel immediately once your account has been created successfully. However, any travel prior to receiving and installing your e-TAG device in your vehicle may result in No Tag in Vehicle fees charged to your account.