A CityLink Access account is ideal if you only need to use CityLink occasionally. An Access account allows you to enjoy the benefits of driving on CityLink without having to contact us every time you need to travel. With an Access account you only pay for the travel you do. If you don't travel you don't pay anything (there are no minimum monthly charges). Each month we will charge your nominated bank account or credit card for the tolls and fees incurred.
Managing your CityLink Access account online is fast and simple.
You are able to view your statements, update vehicle details, change personal details and update payment details easily.
Features of the Access account.
- No e-TAG device required.
- No minimum annual payment fee.
- Register up to four vehicles on the one account.
- Travel anytime without having to contact us.
- Pay after travel.
- Trips are subject to the usual trip cap (the maximum toll for a single uninterrupted trip).
- For each trip you are charged a vehicle matching fee of $0.75 cents plus the tolls for the sections travelled.
- One-off start-up fee of $5.50 (a valid credit card is required).